We are currently reviewing our policies and procedures and will be updating this page soon with important information.
To reduce isolation and marginalisation of people with gender identity issues through provision of support and advice so they may better participate in mainstream society, saving lives and reducing mental distress.
• Provide; counselling, advice, training, support, guidance and advocacy services for transgender clients and their families in transition, housing, employment, wellbeing and other matters.
• Raise awareness of Trans matters, champion the rights of and campaign on behalf of transgender people to further social change and respect in everyday activities.
• Enable opportunities for beneficiaries to meet and talk to others with similar experiences.
• Deliver advice, training and outreach to external organisations to advance acceptance of gender dysphoria and transition.
• To make Chrysalis sector leader in Gender Identity matters.