We have speakers, discussion groups and opportunities to meet people who can inspire, educate and inform you about ‘Why Gender Identity Matters in 2020’ (Authenticity is Awesome!)
- If you are a trans person (or trans questioning or a Significant Other), discover resouces, support and a sense of continuing community
- If you are an employer – discover how diversity and gender can ‘make a difference’ for your people, customers and culture
- If you are an ally, discover enlightenment and a series of ways to make a practical difference in this important area
- If you are a supporter, why not have a look at our sponsorship and advertising packages – make a difference and fund the work we do to help recipients of our work – all at the same time.
- If you are a counsellor or would like to join our team – learn more about the work we do and the supportive inclusive community we are creating.
Speaking at the conference we have:
Professor Stephen Whittle OBE – Trans rights activist, and legal expert of over 25 years.
Chloe Hood – Inclusivity in pole dancing champion and owner of Hoodlum Fang clothing
Georgia Williams – PhD researcher specialising in transgender, genderqueer, non binary and intersex experiences.
Joanne Lockwood FRSA – Specialises in providing transgender awareness and support to organisations and businesses.
Julie Miller – Chrysalis volunteer and very talented public speaker.
Katie Neeves – Formed Cool2BTrans to support and inspire other trans people and educate the general public on trans issues.
Lucia Lucas – “One of the most powerful and beautiful baritone voices you could hear”, making waves on the operatic mainstages.
Paeton McGuire – The mind behind the Tour De Trans. Conversations across genders, across Britain.
Maximillian Mustafa-Holzapfel – Our member support coordinator, training provider, group facilitator.
Alex Pearson and Helen Downs – A Chrysalis counsellor and a former group member in discussion on ‘How to be an Ally’
Ani Ritchie – Media and Culture lecturer, now a leading voice in allyship
Why not join the conference – either ‘in person’ on the day – or experience access to all the recordings at a time to suit you.
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
Discounts for non employed people, bulk purchases or current recipients
‘In person’ attendance – join in, make your views known, ask questions and shape the discussions. Includes: Access to Conference on the day, plus Video access – see the sessions, access the videos and access any ‘offers’ for up to 30 days after the conference ends.