Chrysalis’ mission is to create a world where trans and non-binary people are free to live as their authentic self, expressing their gender identity as they see fit and without prejudice from employers, colleagues, friends and family.
- We’re here to provide that safe space and our experienced counsellors are here to listen without passing judgement.
- We also provide support for friends and families, making it easier for them to support their loved ones through their personal journey.
- All of our support groups are in accessible buildings and can be reached on public transport.
- We promote equality, inclusion and diversity.
- We are are motivated by hope and positivity, and celebrate our allies achievements as much as our own.
- Chrysalis is the leading South coast charity when it comes to supporting trans and non binary people.
- We also provide the same level of support to family and friends of trans people, and help people understand how to be a trans ally.
- We provide counselling and support groups, we also do workplace training around diversity and inclusion.